Search found 10 matches

by BHTrix
2005-01-02 05:32:15
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!
Replies: 11
Views: 4725

Mm, and where can I find a cliloc list? :/

N/m I found that "list":P
by BHTrix
2005-01-02 04:54:02
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!
Replies: 11
Views: 4725

2 more question,
occasionaly the banker moves out of range (this happens rarely) at the location I recall to, is there a way to check if bank box is open, and if not to repeat UO.Say('bank') ?

And how do u close a gump besides to UO.Rclick command?

Thx in advance
by BHTrix
2005-01-02 03:56:44
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!
Replies: 11
Views: 4725

Thx a BUNCH!

I fixed the food otherwise though, I used


while FOOD < 1
UO.FindType(0x097B,0x0000,boxid)
UO.UseObject("finditem")
wait(600)
IF UO.InJournal("cliloc# 0xA487")THEN
FOOD = FOOD + 1
end if
wend

Well, the cliloc wasnt in it before ofc,
THX again

Ill public the script when I added ...
by BHTrix
2005-01-01 16:10:46
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!
Replies: 11
Views: 4725

Re: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!

The eat food script I inserted before the smelting (currently removed from script) can't find the food in my bank. (fish steaks). Here's a stand alone version.
sub Food
VAR FOOD

FOOD = 0

WHILE FOOD < 1
UO.Exec("usetype 0x097B")
wait(600)
IF UO.InJournal("you are simply") THEN
FOOD = 1
ENDIF
WEND ...
by BHTrix
2004-12-31 21:02:38
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!
Replies: 11
Views: 4725

Fixed

Fixed the TINKER and added the script to take 2 of each recall reg from bank before u go back to mine.

sub main()

VAR LOC, BOXID, MINEX, MINEY, MINEZ, MINET, SHOVELS, NUMLOC, CWEIGHT, MX, MY

MX = UO.GetX("self")
MY = UO.GetY("self")
BOXID = 0x4000B484
NUMLOC = 20
CWEIGHT = 385

LOC=1

REPEAT ...
by BHTrix
2004-12-31 14:04:34
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!
Replies: 11
Views: 4725

I would REALLY appreciate some help on this!

Ok, so I used the script of DMagic, and I liked it, but encountered some problems. And since I can't read russian, I decided to just learn some scripting. So this is how far I got;

I fixed the mining tile, you have to give the value after a ,infotile. but u can customise your own mining spot with ...
by BHTrix
2004-12-31 04:47:22
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: Perpetual Mining Macro With Tinker (RUO V1.0 RC0 TESTED)
Replies: 14
Views: 7199

k

Here's how far I got
It recalls to location, using same movething
u dont need to add orex and y nemore.

I just need to fix the tinker thing so it makes shovels, and make it so it or :: can buy regs, or gets regs from bank.
And am trying to add a food thing but it won't find me stakes in bank ...
by BHTrix
2004-12-30 18:06:48
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: Perpetual Mining Macro With Tinker (RUO V1.0 RC0 TESTED)
Replies: 14
Views: 7199

Hmmk

I fixed that, had to trough the macro around a bit

instead of:
uo.waittargettile( 0,str(minex), str(miney), str(minez))
I added the variable minet (which is the tile code)
uo.waittargettile(str(minet), str(minex), str(miney), str(minez))
Making it able to mine in dungeons

Script would look ...
by BHTrix
2004-12-30 04:51:45
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: Perpetual Mining Macro With Tinker (RUO V1.0 RC0 TESTED)
Replies: 14
Views: 7199

Mm
I'm trying to mine in malas mines, and whatever I try, still I'm getting the "cannot see target" "bug?". Any one any clue what might cause this?

I tried changing the tyle type, but also on a wall, it just won't budge
by BHTrix
2004-12-20 15:02:07
Forum: Scripting Ore
Topic: Скрипты и Клуб.
Replies: 324
Views: 359112

I noticed the script works only with runebooks,
on my shard they do not work,
can anyone explain to me in english how I could change runebook recall to a normal recall of a rune

thx in advance
-BHTrix