Search found 5 matches

by Sumomo
2008-06-16 15:07:58
Forum: I need script!
Topic: HI, once again i need ur help :(
Replies: 2
Views: 1820

yes tnk you i did a nice script tnks to your advice! :D

tnks again! :wink:
by Sumomo
2008-06-11 02:53:19
Forum: I need script!
Topic: HI, once again i need ur help :(
Replies: 2
Views: 1820

HI, once again i need ur help :(

hi guys!

this time i am trying to raise an animal tamer...so i would to write a script that use an array DIM animals[10]

animals[0]='0x817433'
.
.
.
animals[10]='someIDwhocares>.<'
so i can automaticaly switch from an animal to another one if i succesfully tamed the animal or repeat the ...
by Sumomo
2008-05-10 17:53:11
Forum: I need script!
Topic: Hi, just a little tips!
Replies: 5
Views: 2041

ooohhh ty so much guys
now it's all fine!:D

ty for help! :shock:
by Sumomo
2008-05-10 12:07:44
Forum: I need script!
Topic: Hi, just a little tips!
Replies: 5
Views: 2041


UO.FindType('0x1BEF',-1,'backpack')
If UO.GetQuantity('finditem')<10 then
UO.FindType('0x1BEF','0x0000','0x4004CAE1')
UO.Grab('1000','finditem')
Endif

This is a part of your script which takes an ignots. Input 'type' of your ingot and 'color' here:

UO.FindType(type,color,'backpack')
and ...
by Sumomo
2008-05-10 03:56:29
Forum: I need script!
Topic: Hi, just a little tips!
Replies: 5
Views: 2041

Hi, just a little tips!

Hi guys i just need some advice to improve a script for blacksmith

i tryed the script for blacksmith posted in this section and the crafting it's very good!
but where i play i have an house with forge and some chest what i would to do is to pick up from the FIRST chest the Ingotz inside and than ...