if you know C++ you can download the sources
http://yoko.netroof.net/eng/injection.htm I wasn't able to find laucher's code in this source. Only Yoko Injection.
I decided to try another solution: run client using Ignition. I noticed that Ignitnion also stops at "Executing..." and by the way ...
Search found 2 matches
- 2008-01-07 18:07:04
- Forum: General
- Topic: Ask for small piece of Launcher's code
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3510
- 2008-01-06 19:32:05
- Forum: General
- Topic: Ask for small piece of Launcher's code
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3510
Ask for small piece of Launcher's code
Ultima Online works great under Wine, but Injection Launcher stops on "Starting client..." stage. This is weird, since client starts fine and I can use it to play! So the all the problem is that Launcher doesn't notice that client started.
I belive it is caused by using in Launcher some function ...
I belive it is caused by using in Launcher some function ...